SERVICES CONTAINED WITHIN IT IN ANY MANNER.
2. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and relate to natural and legal individualities who use the Website.
3. “Particular Information” shall mean and relate to any identifiable information that We may collect from You similar as Name, Age, Address, contact details, etc. For junking of any dubieties, please relate to Clause 2.
4. “Third Parties” relate to any website, company, or individual separately from the User and the creator of this Website.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to observing your online privacy. We further grant your need for applicable protection and operation of any Particular Information You partake with us. We may collect the following information
1. Particular data similar as, but not limited to, Name, Location, Word, Dispatch ID, Mobile Number, Message, Information handed by Guests, and service needed.
2. Tracking Information similar to, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. (This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer cyber surfer information and other information associated with your commerce with
3. Details of Website operation for analytics.
customized to your requirements including
1. To enable the provision of services decided for by you;
2. To communicate necessary account and service affiliated information from time to time;
3. To allow you to obtain quality client care services;
4. To obey applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, similar information as is fairly necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may participate with a similar third party. We also do use your contact information to shoot you offers grounded on your interests and previous exertion. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its work for service enhancement but shall incontinently cancel all similar information upon pull-out of your concurrence for the same through the unsubscribe button or through a dispatch to be transferred to email@example.com
You may from time to time choose to give payment-affiliated fiscal information (credit card, disbenefit card, bank account details, billing address, etc.) on the Point. We're committed to keeping all similar sensitive data/ information safe at all times and ensuring that similar data/ information is only transacted over a secure Point of approved payment gateways which are digitally translated and give the loftiest
possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use. We shall collect and store all similar information in our internal Company web server for a finite period, as long as you are a User of the Website, and shall incontinently cancel all similar information upon expiry of your User boat. We shall also cancel all forenamed communication upon pull-out of User boat of any single Party to the
The Company won't use your fiscal information for any purpose other than to complete a sale with you. To the extent possible, we give you the option of not discovering any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or point on the Point and conclude any unnecessary dispatches from the Website.
Further, transacting over the internet has essential pitfalls which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, similar to not revealing account/ login affiliated information to any other person and informing our client care platoon about any suspicious exertion or where your account has/ may have been compromised.
At every stage previous to, during, or after information collection, you have the right to pierce all identifiable information handed, amend or alter all identifiable information handed, circumscribe the position of information to be retained as per your sole discretion, and object to the retention, use, and implicit exposure of identifiable information.